Embracing diversity is important for the economy and nation building. At Lean In Malaysia, though we have been espousing the importance of gender diversity – embracing all forms of diversity in terms of age, skills and cultural background is equally important to create an equitable and inclusive society.
In our un-Conference session as we discuss what it means to be truly diverse, celebrating the progress made and highlight areas we wish could be further improved on with diverse leaders from Malaysia. We will also be showcasing the achievement and work of our Circles in Malaysia.
Recognising the importance of personal development for our community, we will also be having breakout sessions to ensure that participants leave this event with tangible takeaways.
– Syed Saddiq (Youth Chief, Malaysian United Indigenous Party)
– Rachel Lim (CEO, Love Bonito)
– Dr Jezamine Lim Iskander (MoMPreneur)
– Mohd Najib and Qistina Shahryir Taff (Co-Directors of Serai Group)
– Nazril Idrus (CEO, Precession Capital)
– Dato Azmir Merican (MD/CEO, UEM Edgenta)
– Sharmila Ravindran (Advocate & Solicitor, Ravindran)